Max & Michelle chose an action-filled adventure wedding in Yosemite!
• Everyone meets at Glacier Point in the afternoon
• Max & Michelle do a first look
• Kick off the Ceremony near a cliff
• Formal Family Photo - cause ya gotta!
• Ditch the family and run off into the woods!
• Drive to Taft and hike out to Epic-ness
• Explore, and bask in the drop-dead gorgeous views
• See that the family has stalked us so we take some more photos with them
• Hike back to the cars and split for dinner
For Max and Michelle, a first look just made sense, and who could argue with this magical moment?!
A Quick jaunt to the ceremony location
It was important to the couple that the ceremony spot be accessible-ish for their guests, and Glacier Point is definitely one of the more non-hiker-friendly locations in Yosemite.
Those FOrmal Family Photos are a must!
No, they aren't crazy or out-of-this-world adventurous, but they are important! And we get that! Scott and I always make sure to craft a list of family requests prior to the big day so everything is nicely organized and we get back to doing more fun wedding stuff with just the couple.
Of Course, we took advantage of being at Glacier Point!
Glacier Point in the bright afternoon just hits differently. When we were planning out the day with Max and Michelle they knew they wanted to incorporate both Glacier Point and Taft which normally just isn't a thing most people want to do, let alone think of doing.
It was at that moment we knew we would get along great with these two adventure junkies!
Ditch the family and run off into the woods!
Any good wedding photographer will tell you, it's the moments between conversation and "posing" that are the best. If you've followed our work or know us, you know that Scott and I really aim to keep things moving, natural, and just a little dangerous. #safetynotguaranteed lol
We'll button up now, and let you enjoy this little snippet of Max & Michelle's epic wedding day.